And Another


 Having forgotten until late about needing to write this post, I've a lot less to say.

 What did I learn in class today? Not much in particular, since there wasn't a lesson today. We took a vocabulary test over the words we were given in the beginning of the week, which I did fairly well on with a 95. We were also meant to complete our Unit 1 pretest. Which I wasn't able to complete, as I didn't end up getting a laptop during that portion of class. Not to mention writing an essay and having to cite evidence directly from the text in a timely manner without the ability to copy and paste is especially challenging. 

 I'm aware that over the weekend we have to comment on three classmates' posts, following the criteria in google classroom. And at least one comment must be someone outside the class. I should intend to do that sometime between now and Sunday. I'm sure it'll get done at some point.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts