Introduction


 For my first post on a platform I relate to a more depressing version of Facebook, I anticipated starting with something short and sweet - minus the sweet. But, as it turns out, my introductory post is required to be a whopping seven sentences or more. So, I've made an attempt to fill out the beginning to my beginning with these first three sentences. Unfortunately, sentences read longer in your head, before they're written; while still fresh in the mind. With all of that said, I still have the topic of myself to address. This is 'my' introduction after all.

 Like many of my fellow classmates, when asked what I like to do or what my hobbies are, a common answer is gaming. And though, the word gaming is typically followed by a relatively extensive list of games, I really only play one regularly. Backtracking a moment, it's also suggested that I mention who exactly I am. Sitting at the fourth and last seat in the back of row two, at the far side of the classroom, my name is Mia. Mia Lyons, if that's relevant to add.

 Prompted to express my expectations for the school year, I'd have to say I don't expect much variation from what's already occurred. Going to class, completing your work, socially interacting, completing homework, rinse and repeat. All of this done enthusiastically or begrudgingly, depending on the day. To add my hopes for the school year, I hope for more group assignments, more captivating events/activities, and to participate in at least one extra-curricular.

 And the only game I play regularly is an FPS(first person shooter) called "Valorant". Seventeen sentences to the aforementioned "seven or more".

Comments

Popular Posts