It's Another Reflection. So...There's That.

 

 I guess I learned that Langston Hughes wrote a lot of poems? About struggle, about strife? Really, there's little to nothing I can think to say that I learned today. Nothing I view to have enough room to elaborate on. Presentations based on poems were given, similar to yesterday. When it comes to poems, their meaning is often left up to interpretation, so that's out. And there weren't any new or unfamiliar words today, so there goes that topic. Also consider that I was checked out early. Therefore any new material would have been addressed subsequent to my leaving. I've really nothing to go off of here. So, have a good weekend?

 Yea, sounds about right.

 Works, doesn't it?

 Has a nice ring to it.

"...have a good weekend.."

 Really rolls off the tongue.

 "...weekend."


Comments

Popular Posts