Reflection

 

 Now, prompted to reflect on my day today, the 10th of August, I don't see much of substance worth reflecting on. If I'm to focus on what I learned today, I'd have very little to relay. For me personally, no new material was addressed. The beginning of the class period was spent taking a diagnostic too simple for it's own good. And even after it was completed, and we were set to grade the papers, what felt like half an hour was spent reviewing the process of elimination. Which in my experience is something most do automatically when taking a test. On more complex material, something more thought provoking, that requires more critical thinking, a class review of the process of elimination could be extremely helpful. But, on something like we did, I don't see the point.

 Though, admittedly I've yet to see my score on the diagnostic. For all I know, I could've completely bombed, and be the one person that needed such a review more than any other. I suppose I'll only know for certain when I see my score, assuming I do.

Comments

Popular Posts