Dramatization Presents Itself

 

 How much is there to say when simply prompted to describe the setting? Really. Truly asking. As I could think of very little, given that was my job.

 Describe the beginning setting, key event's settings, and the ending setting. Which I did. As far as I consider. And now I'll have to present on it. A topic on which there isn't much to say. There's dirt, grass, trees, and as a one off, throw in a trailer. A grocery store, a motel, an intersection, most of which had no key events transpire. And end it all back on the trail, works out beautifully.

 Four different jobs, my group was given. One of those being my own-- "Travel Tracer". Which, sounds like the name of an old car. Three of us I know, completed our tasks, and one I didn't get the chance to ask. Done one day, and presenting the next. That's just the excitingly, fast-paced nature of 'school'. 

 Tiring and somehow, over-dramatized and under-dramatized all at once.

Comments

Popular Posts