3/29/2022

 

Speed dating prompts. Lost me a 1:40 pm.

 Ha, time joke.

 The time this class starts.

 Get it? Because we did "Speed dating prompts" as an assignment today, and you'd think I'd express my lost interest somewhere between the words "speed", "dating", and/or "prompts". But, I didn't. I expressed that my interest was lost just as the class started. Anyway..

 We did a sort of speed dating thing. With writing prompts. That wasn't already clear by now. We had to get into groups of 3 or 4, take positions on, make claims for, and give evidence for given prompts. The speed dating this came from the fact each prompt got it's own table, which we rotated from. Counter-clockwise. That's an important fact. Counter-clockwise. Not clockwise. Can't leave that out.

 That's more than seven sentences. No need to elaborate further.




I don't proof read these things. > Publish

Comments

Popular Posts